There are some things that we can apply when we want to buy dining room tables for small spaces, namely:
(1) choose a table made of strong materials and sturdy because usually the dinner table is also used for various other activities of family members.
(2 ) we can apply the table with antique design for small spaces as long as we pay attention to the materials used.
(3) Pay attention to the needs of families with selecting the proper table – if the family is small, use a round table. Meanwhile, if the family is large, use the drop leaf tables which can be folded when finished used.
There are several types of tables are appropriate for our use in a small room, and the following is the list:
(1) Folding table – a table that can be folded when finished is used which is able to make us free up more space.
(2) Convertible table – this is the type of table that can be converted into a different function and shape becomes other kind of furniture that will enable us to save space at the same time multi-functional.
(3) Drop leaf table – this is a table that can be folded, but not all the parts, only some parts.
(4) Gateleg table – this is a combined result table convertible design of the table and drop leaf table.
If we are going to buy dining room tables for small spaces, it’s good to plan well in advance. This can be done by measuring the room to the right and consider leaving a place for mobility. Look for a variety of planning ideas through a variety of sources (book, magazine, internet, and others) so that we can get the right result.